woman are allowed to drive in saudi arabia
You have five minutes to describe and talk about the video.
If you need some support with this activity, click on the button below.
wheel (noun), to hit the gas (expression), thrilled (adjective), brave (adjective), to protest (verb),
- • Listen to the audio once or twice:
- Write down any key words and points as you are listening.
- • Use linking words in your summary:
- This is a good way to structure your summary. View linking words.
- • Don't focus on understanding everything:
- You only need to understand the main points to summarise.
- Practise for free - You can record as many times as you like.
- When you are ready click on ‘send recording’ to pay.
- A full evaluation of your chosen recording for this activity will cost €25. See an example evaluation!
- You may record as many times as you like without sending us your recording - we cannot listen to your recording until payment has been made.
- Please use all of your allocated time wisely.
- Stop the recording before the maximum limit – or your recording may not save.