|C2||CPE||BULATS||TOEIC||IELTS (8.5 - 9.0)||TOEFL|
|C1||CAE||BEC Higher||BULATS||TOEIC||IELTS (7.0 - 8.0)||TOEFL|
|B2||FCE||BEC Vantage||BULATS||TOEIC||IELTS (5.5 - 6.5)||TOEFL|
|B1||PET||BEC Preliminary||BULATS||TOEIC||IELTS (4.0 - 5.0)||TOEFL|
|A2||BULATS||TOEIC||IELTS (3.0 - 3.5)||TOEFL|
|A1||BULATS||TOEIC||IELTS (2.0 - 2.5)||TOEFL|
There are several official certificates to verify your level of English. In this section, you can find useful information about the speaking section of some of the better-known official English exams. We include...
- A description of the different parts of these English-speaking exams.
- The main knowledge or skills tested in each part.
- The estimated duration of each part of the exam.
- A recommendation of one of our own to help you with your exam preparation.
- A link and recommendation to one of our own speaking activities to help with your exam preparation.
Common European Framework
The Common European Framework (CEFR) is a guideline created by the Council of Europe to help grade language proficiency across Europe although over recent years it has filtered beyond recognition solely in Europe hence being commonly referred to as CFR. It is now commonly known around the world.
The CEFR divides learners into six different levels: A1, A2, B1, B2, C1 and C2. SpeechRevision is tailored towards Intermediate to Advanced levels (B1 to C2) learners. This is because B is the minimum expected level as an entry requirement for many academic courses.
If you need any help, please feel free to contact us.