You have five minutes to answer these questions.You can prepare if you want to, but remember you won't be able to in the exam.
Hello, let's talk about "Culture":
- What are some of things you like best about your culture?
- What are some stereotypes of your culture/country and what do you think of them?
- Who is idol/icon from your culture?
- Which foreign culture do you find most interesting and why?
- What is the best/most important thing your culture has given to the world?
- • Answers:
- Provide clear and accurate answers that are both long and short.
- • Fillers:
- Use fillers to give you time to think ("For example...", "Well...", "Let me see...")
- • Connectors:
- Use connectors to create longer answers ("and", "as well as", "however")
- Practise for free - You can record as many times as you like.
- When you are ready click on ‘send recording’ to pay.
- A full evaluation of your chosen recording for this activity will cost €25. See an example evaluation!
- You may record as many times as you like without sending us your recording - we cannot listen to your recording until payment has been made.
- Please use all of your allocated time wisely.
- Stop the recording before the maximum limit – or your recording may not save.